Bonsai Ficus Compacta
Free Shipping if you spend over $500 on all items shipped by Indonesia Plant. Estimated time of arrival 14/11 and 20/11
- Regular price
- $59 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $59 USD
- Unit price
|100% Issue-Free Orders||Secure Checkout||Verified Business||Certified Secure|
Free Phytosanitary Certificate
The first step
Export Permit Submission for the Phytosanitary Certificate preparations
Lab checks for the plant’s conditions and health
Produce Phytosanitary Certificate and rechecks by the Ministry of Agriculture
Delivery to the shipping expedition
The submission process will take 3-10 days, and the shipping process will take 3 - 7 work days.
Free standard shipping on orders over $500
Free Shipping 2022 Minimum order to get free shipping cost :
Zone 1 : $400 (Singapore, Timor Leste)
Zone 2 : $400 (Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Macao, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
Zone 3 : $450 (Japan)
Zone 4 : $450 (China, Mongolia, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea)
Zone 5 : $500 (Canada, Mexico, United States)
Zone 6 : $550 (Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Jordan, Kuwait, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates)
Zone 7 : $600 (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Holy See (Vatican City State), South Africa)
Zone 8 : $600 (Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Republic of Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The, Djibouti, Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Cook Islands, Samoa, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Iraq, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of, Russia, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Iceland, Jersey, Kosovo, Mayotte, Moldova, Republic of, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Ukraine, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Virgin Islands, British, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu)
*Zone data are according to DHL shipping zone
How to Claim Damaged Plants
1. A clear photo and video are required for proof of damages. Please prepare the phytosanitary photo as well.
2. Contact us through email email@example.com for reports and consultations.
3. Alternatives solutions Partial Refund, up to 70% from the initial price, depending on the damages Resend, we will resend the plants one time only to the customers with the shipping fee paid by the customer
4. Resend and Refund will only be done if the plants are totally damaged from the roots, stems, and leaves. Yellowing or wilted plants is will not be accepted because it is normal and it is the risk of importing plants.
5. If the customer wants refund, then the customer is required to send the damaged plants back if it is still salvageable to our address in USA
6. Please don’t cuss, bad mouth, or do any forceful act on social media. If this happens, the refund process will take a lot longer and probably the refund process will not be done.
7. All problems that occur must be solved in a civil way and without any coercion. Reporting to paypal is not the best way.
Before claiming for the damaged plants, if you see your plants a little bit wilted or yellow, please let the plants rest by soaking them in vitamin B1, do not pot if the plants are not strong enough, let them freshen up and hydrate before potting with soil.
Dear Customers, Thank you for buying plants at indonesiaplant.com.
We need to inform you about somethings :
Shipping to USA Order over 12 pcs of plants to USA requires import permit. Please contact us and send your permit through our email firstname.lastname@example.org if your order fits the criteria. For further information, about how to apply an import permit please download the attachment here.
Shipping to EUROPE The regulations depend on the destinated area. For UK, Peach Number will be needed for importing, so please contact us and send it through our email email@example.com
Shipping to Canada Order in any amounts requires an import permit. Please send your permit through our email firstname.lastname@example.org if your order fits the criteria.
Shipping to Singapore Order over 3 pcs of plants require an import permit. Please contact us and you’re your import permit through our email email@example.com if your order fits the criteria.
For other countries, please check your local Ministry of Agriculture for the regulations and the document requirements. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us, Thank You.
1. This photo is a sample photo, the plants sent will be more or less like in the photo
2. Could be bigger, could be smaller depending on the existing stock
3. Stock can suddenly empty