1. Where were the plants sent from?
Jakarta - Indonesia
2. How long will the package be sent after payment?
According to Indonesia’s regulations, there will be some steps and requirements that we must fulfill.
The first step
Export Permit Submission for the Phytosanitary Certificate preparations
Lab checks for the plant’s conditions and health
Produce Phytosanitary Certificate and rechecks by the Ministry of Agriculture
Delivery to the shipping expedition
The submission process will take 2 - 3 weeks, and the shipping process will take 4 - 7 work days.
3. What if the plants are damaged?
You will be given 2 options for the damaged plants.
- Partial Refund, up to 70% from the initial price, depending on the damages
- Resend, we will resend the damaged plants to you with the shipping fee paid by you
4. What about checking and import duty fee on destination country?
The checking and import duty fee are fully customer’s responsibility since it is out of our control. We’re not taking any profits from it.
5. Which delivery service do you use?
We currently use two services, DHL and UPS.
For UPS, we only use it based on customer’s request and Canada shipments (there will be an extra $10 for UPS)
6. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do, the countries are listed on the shipping regulations. For the countries that are not listed are of course welcome to ask and request the shipping, as long as the customers are aware about the regulations and the requirements around the area.
7. Do I need an import permit?
It is not always required but it is better to always prepare for one before importing. Some countries actually require import permit to ship.
- For USA, import permit is needed for order more than 12 pieces.
- For Philippine, import permit is needed for order more than 3 pieces.
- For Canada, import permit is a must for any number of plants in one order.
- For England, Peach number is needed for importing.
8. Where can I get my tracking number?
For the tracking number, DHL will inform you through email once you completed the order, and we will inform you about the package’s departure.